SAELA

Saela.eu NON utilizza cookie proprietari (v. informativa)

Places in historical and artistic value in CAMPAGNOLA EMILIA (RE)

Title Museum of vintage tractors and equipment
DescriptionPermanent display of Landini motor-locomotives and tractors (from their origins to the fifties), and 40 motorcycles dating back to the thirties, forties and fifties, as well as several Slanzi engines.
Addressvia Don Milani, 10 - 42012 Campagnola Emilia

Title Church of the Santissima Trinità
DescriptionThe current Church of the Santissima Trinità, commonly called the Abbey, was formed in the 18th century from the southern nave of the thirteenth-century church of the Augustinian monastery which originally was about four times larger than that which remains.
Addressvia Abbazia, 28 - 42012 Campagnola Emilia

Title Parish Church of Campagnola Emilia
DescriptionDedicated to the Saints Protasio and Gervasio
Addressvia Nasciuti, 1 - 42012 Campagnola Emilia

Title Corte di San Bernardino
DescriptionThe Corte di San Bernardino (The Court of St. Bernardino) was already known in the 12th century by the name of Villa dei Reatini. It later became the property of the Augustoni family and in 1423, Bernardino of Siena, who preached in this area, was a guest here.
Addressvia San Bernardino - 42012 Campagnola Emilia