SAELA

Saela.eu NON utilizza cookie proprietari (v. informativa)

Places in historical and artistic value in COPPARO (FE)

Title Museum "La Tratta"
DescriptionThis museum was set up in an 18th century farmhouse in 1988 and houses exhibits relating to the traditions and culture of the Copparo area.
AddressVia Goito, 4 - Copparo (FE)

Title Museo Villa Bighi
DescriptionVilla Bighi was built in 1963 by the eclectic artist Dante Bighi who used it as his home and gallery.
AddressVia Marino Carletti, 110 - Copparo (FE)

Title Romanesque Church of San Venanzio
DescriptionThe Romanesque church of St. Mary Savonuzzo, otherwise known as the church of San Venanzio, was built in 1344 above an old riverbed, by the orders of Giovanni da Saletta, the local overlord, as shown on the wall plaque on the facade.
AddressVia per S. Venanzio - Copparo (FE)

Title Villa della Mensa
DescriptionThis is a monumental complex of great importance, where the bishops of Ferrara stayed until the period of the Napoleonic suppression (1797).
AddressStrada per Formignana - Copparo (FE)

Title Town Hall
DescriptionThe "sumptuous palace" of Copparo which was commissioned by Ercole II d'Este in order to offer his court a pleasant place in which living was built around 1540-1547 probably by architect Terzo dei Terzi.
AddressVia Roma, 28 - Copparo (FE)

Title The Delizia Tower
Description
AddressVia Roma, 22 - Copparo (FE)