SAELA

Saela.eu NON utilizza cookie proprietari (v. informativa)

Places in historical and artistic value in CASOLA VALSENIO (RA)

Title Valsenio Abbey
DescriptionValsenio Abbey, founded by the Benedictine monks around the beginnng of the eleventh century.
AddressVia Del Senio - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Church of Santa Margherita Virgin and Martyr
DescriptionPrugno parish Church.
AddressVia Corso di Prugno, 8 - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title San Rufillo Parish Church
Description
AddressVia San Rufillo, 25 - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Santa Maria Assunta Church
DescriptionBaffadi Parish Church
AddressVia Cestina, 2 - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Sant'Apollinare church
DescriptionBuilding going back to XIV century.
AddressVia Valdrio, 1/B - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Chiesa Arcipretale dell'Assunta (Archpriest dell'Assunta Church)
DescriptionMain Church in the centre of Casola Valsenio, which dates back to the XVI century.
AddressPiazza della Chiesa - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Oriano
DescriptionOriano - Borgo (Medeival village) dates back to the XVIII century.
Address48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Il Cardello
DescriptionHistoric building was home of the writer A. Oriani. was founded in the X century.
AddressVia Cardello, 5 - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Torre Civica
DescriptionTower dates back to XVI and XV centuries, was the bell tower of Santa Lucia Church.
AddressVia Matteotti - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Campanile della Chiesa di Sopra
DescriptionRuins and wall belfry belonging to the old castle church at Casola Valsenio, overlooking the village it dates back to the X111 century.
AddressVia Montefortino - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Rocca di Monte Battaglia
DescriptionRuins of XII century fortress on Monte Battaglia (Battle Mountain), scene of fierce fighting during the second world war. Situated 715 metres above sea level.
Address48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)

Title Giardino delle Erbe 'Augusto Rinaldi Ceroni'
DescriptionBotanical gardens rich in aromatic plants created in 1938 by Professor Augusto Rinaldi Ceroni.
AddressVia del Corso 2/1 - 48010 Casola Valsenio (RA)