SAELA

Saela.eu NON utilizza cookie proprietari (v. informativa)

Places in historical and artistic value in MASSA LOMBARDA (RA)

Title CENTRO CULTURALE "CARLO VENTURINI"
DescriptionThe cultural centre “Carlo Venturini” includes the library, computers, the art museum, the magazines and newspapers library and the archive collections....
AddressViale Zaganelli, 2 - 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA)

Title MUSEO DELLA FRUTTICOLTURA "A. BONVICINI" - FRUIT FARMING MUSEUM
DescriptionThe museum, inaugurated in 1983, is inside a restored mansion house. Here can be found a wide view of past, present and future fruit farming....
AddressViale Amendola, 40 - 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA)

Title MUSEO STORICO "CARLO VENTURINI"
DescriptionThe town museum is named after Carlo Venturini and is located inside the same building "Centro culturale (Cultural centre)" which hosts the public library. This museum presents exhibits of different kinds, which span from collections of archelogical finds to natural history materials and even...
AddressViale Zaganelli, 2 - 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA)

Title SANTUARIO DELLA MADONNA DELLA CONSOLAZIONE
DescriptionThe Sanctuary was built between 1794 and 1813 under the supervision of the architect Zaccaria Facchini. Beside it, you find the municipal cemetery....
AddressVia Cimitero - 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA)

Title CHIESA DELL'OPPIO
DescriptionThe church situated in the countryside and is one of the most ancient worship places of Massa Lombarda. Its origins are unknown; perhaps they date back to the XVII century. Its name comes from the homonymous rural estate where it was built; its history is linked to a popular legend....
AddressVia Trebeghino - 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA)

Title CHIESA DI SANTA MARIA DEL CARMINE
DescriptionThe church, dedicated to "Madonna Annunziata", was rebuilt in 1640 in Baroque style, since the former building had been destroyed by an earthquake. The bell tower, with pyramid spire, was destroyed during the war....
AddressVia Rustici - 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA)

Title CHIESA ARCIPRETALE DELLA CONVERSIONE DI SAN PAOLO
DescriptionThe church was built in 1537 and consacrated on November the 10th 1577. This two naves church has a sober Romanesque style. The building was restored in 1932 by the architect Gianluigi Poggiali. Next to its, lies the 38mt high bell tower, which has a square structure....
AddressVia Emilio Roli, 6 - 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA)

Title PALAZZO COMUNALE - TOWN HALL
DescriptionMassa Lombarda town hall has been designed by the famous architect Cosimo Morelli during the second half of the XVIII century....
AddressPiazza Matteotti, 16 - 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA)

Title TORRE DELL'OROLOGIO
DescriptionThe clock tower has been built during the second half of the XVIII century by the architect Cosimo Morelli and it's located on one side of the central square....
AddressPiazza Matteotti - 48024 Massa Lombarda (RA)