SAELA

Saela.eu NON utilizza cookie proprietari (v. informativa)

Places in historical and artistic value in RUSSI (RA)

Title MUSEO DELL'ARREDO CONTEMPORANEO - MUSEUM OF CONTEMPORARY FURNITURE
DescriptionThe museum is in the open country, on the main road San Vitale. It houses a permanent exhibition of contemporary pieces of forniture from all countries, spanning from 1880 to the end of the XX century; the museum also hosts temporary art and design exhibitions and cultural and music events....
AddressStrada San Vitale 253 - 48010 Godo di Russi (RA)

Title RACCOLTA DELL'ARTE CAMPANARIA - BELLS COLLECTION
DescriptionPrivate collection consisting in more than 60 bells of fine workmanship....
AddressVia M. D'Azeglio, 9 - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title ARCHAEOLOGICAL COLLECTION
DescriptionThe ground floor of the Museo Civico della Rocca del Castello hosts the archaeological collection, which includes findings from the Roman Villa....
AddressPiazza Farini - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title MUSEO DELLA VITA CONTADINA IN ROMAGNA - RURAL LIFE MUSEUM
DescriptionThe museum displays a rich collection of rural life items, with a particular interest to hemp processing, weaving, silk worms culture, cheese and flour processing....
AddressVia XVII Novembre, 2/a - 48026 San Pancrazio di Russi (RA)

Title FONDO ARCHIVISTICO "ALFREDO BACCARINI"
DescriptionThe main part of the archive and library named after Alfredo Baccarini is made of documents, letters, books and other personal objects that Baccarini’s daughter donated to the municipality of Russi in 1937. In 1990, when Baccarini’s death centenary was celebrated, the archive received also other...
AddressPiazza Farini - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title PICTURE GALLERY
DescriptionFloor of the fortess by the former Maccabelli hospital in Russi, contains archeological finds coming from the roman villa and a collection of sacred art masterpieces....
AddressPiazza Farini - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title MUSEO CIVICO IN ROCCA
DescriptionExhibition and cultural centre situated in the area of the former Maccabelli hospital. On the ground floor are displayed archaeological finds of Russi's Roman Villa, while the first floor hosts the art gallery. The archive and library named after Alfredo Baccarini....
AddressPiazza Farini - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title CHIESA DI S. GIACOMO
DescriptionThe church S. Giacomo was che private chapel of the homonymous country mansion of the counts Rasponi. The present church dates back to 1774 and it is work of the architect Cosimo Morelli, who worked in Rome and in the territories of the Papal State, like Romagna and Marche....
AddressVicolo Carrarone Rasponi - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title CHIESA DI S. SEBASTIANO
DescriptionThe present church with its severe belltower, monument to World Wars victims, rises on the basaments of the ancient oratory known as "degli Orioli"....
AddressVia Argine sinistra Montone, 17 - 48029 Chiesuola di Russi (RA)

Title CHIESA DI SAN FRANCESCO
DescriptionThis oratory dedicated to S. Francesco, dating back to XVIII century and built by Innocenzo Sacchi, is still open for services....
AddressCorso Farini - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title CHIESA DI SAN TOMMASO APOSTOLO
DescriptionThe church dates back to the XIXth century, but in 1920 it was totaly rebuilt. In this period the belltower was added with its three bells made by Brighenti of Bologna....
AddressStrada Provinciale Cortina, 12 - 48010 Cortina di Russi (RA)

Title CHIESA DEL CARMINE
DescriptionThe church was built in 1748. It preserves fine canvases and decorations made by the artist Camporesi from Meldola, who used to work in Forlì and was best known as "the painter of flowers"....
AddressVia M. D'Azeglio - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title CHIESA DI SANTA MARIA
DescriptionThis church is dedicated and named after the birth of Mary. The present building was erected in 1807, then restored in 1878, in the XX century. The church was firstly mentioned in a document of 1183. At the entrance of the church there's a piece of early Christian tombstone, typical of the...
AddressVia Case Vento - 48026 Pezzolo di Russi (RA)

Title CHIESA ARCIPRETALE DI S. APOLLINARE
DescriptionThe church, overlooking the central piazza Farini, is dedicated to S. Apollinare. The building, built on project by the architect G. B. Campidori from Faenza, started to be erected in 1783 and was finished in 1788....
AddressPiazza Farini - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title CHIESA DI SANTA MARIA DEI SERVI
DescriptionThe church known as "dell'Addolorata", also called "dei Servi" from the name of the owners of the building the religious order of Maria's Serves, is situated in via Trieste, right in the centre of the town....
AddressVia Trieste - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title PIEVE DI SAN PANCRAZIO
DescriptionIt is an ancient parish church dating back to the end of the VIII century. According to the tradition, it was built upon Galla Placidia's will, daugther of Teodosio emperor, in 437 a.C. The present structure of the church is the result of the deep restoration work which took place between 1945...
AddressVia Franguelline Nuove, 9 - 48020 San Pancrazio di Russi (RA)

Title PIEVE DI SANTO STEFANO IN TEGURIO
DescriptionThe parish church dates back to the VIII century and is located in the countryside. Starting from the XVIII century the building underwent several alterations, and finally it was heavily damaged during the World War II....
AddressVia Croce, 38 - 48010 Godo di Russi (RA)

Title CAPPELLA DEL CROCIFISSO
DescriptionThe chapel, located beside the municipal graveyard, has been recentely restored and preserves a wooden crucifx of fine workmanship that dates back to XVIII century. The crucifix was brought here with a solemn procession to commemorate the cholera epidemic of 1855....
AddressVia IV Novembre - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title VILLA ROMANA
DescriptionRussi’s remarkable Roman Villa is probably the most important rural villa in Northern Italy. Built in the 1st century AD it was continuously inhabited till the middle of the 4th century. It includes the villa, spas, the kitchen and a wide workshop area....
AddressVia Fiumazzo, 25 - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title SITI ARCHEOLOGICI - ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES
DescriptionRussi’s Roman Villa dates back to the 1st century and was in use until the 4th century; it has a very interesting architecture and beautiful mosaic floors. A visit to the villa should be complemented with a visit to the Antiquarium, which is the archaeological museum housing objects related to...
AddressVia don Minzoni - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title TEATRO COMUNALE
DescriptionAt the end of the XVIII century Russi did not have a proper theatre; there used to be a room, called the "Scuola Vecchia", that functioned as such. The so called "Scuola Vecchia" was restored in 1812-13 and thus became a real theatre....
AddressVia Cavour, 10 - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title PALAZZO SAN GIACOMO
DescriptionPalazzo San Giacomo is located nearby the right bank of the river Lamone. It was built at the end of the XVI century by the Counts Rasponi from Ravenna as their Summer mansion house and it is one of the most beautiful in Romagna....
AddressVia Carrarone Rasponi - 48026 Russi (RA)

Title LA ROCCA
DescriptionRussi's "Castrum" started to be built around the XIV century, and so the town started to have its defensive structure. During the following century, the defensive system of the town was widened and a stronghold was to be built thanks to Astorgio II Manfredi....
AddressPiazza Farini - 48026 Russi (RA)