SAELA

Saela.eu NON utilizza cookie proprietari (v. informativa)

Places in historical and artistic value in RONCOFREDDO (FC)

Title CHURCH OF ST BIAGIO - RONCOFREDDO
DescriptionThe parish church of St Biagio, patron of Roncofreddo, was erected between 1703 and 1716. The interior has one nave and four lateral altars.
AddressVia Cesare Battisti - 47020 Roncofreddo (FC)

Title CHURCH OF ST MARIA AUSILIATRICE (MALATESTAS TEMPLE) - RONCOFREDDO
DescriptionIt was built under will of Giacome Malatesta in 1572 and presents three altars (the main is dedicated to St Mary Ausiliatrice).
AddressVia Montecodruzzo - 47020 Roncofreddo (FC)

Title ORATORY OF THE VIRGIN OF MERCY - RONCOFREDDO
DescriptionThe oratory (also called Virgin of the Trotti) is located just inside the Malatesta Walls, with access from Via Trotti. It has simple lines, with one nave interior. The oratory was built in 1825 by Don Luigi Renzi.
AddressVia Trotti - 47020 Roncofreddo (FC)

Title CASTLE OF SORRIVOLI - RONCOFREDDO
DescriptionIt was a property of the Archibishops of Ravenna, then of the Malatesta. It was bought by the Roverella.The Allocatelli family and the Church have been the last owners of the castle, which today hosts a comunity of recovery and a restaurant.
AddressVia del Castello - 47020 Roncofreddo (FC)

Title CASTLE OF MONTELEONE - RONCOFREDDO
DescriptionIt is an old castle, property of the Malatesta family, of the Church and of the Roverella family, who turned it into a country palace and kept it until 1745. The families Guiccioli and then Volpe have been the last owners.
AddressPiazza Lord Byron - 47020 Roncofreddo (FC)

Title MALATESTAS FOUNTAINS - RONCOFREDDO
DescriptionAt about half a kilometer from the centre you find these fountains that dispense drinkable water from 1800 to the Second World War. Following the tradition, they should date back to the Malatesta period.
Address47020 Roncofreddo (FC)